Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thank you cards for Baby Girl Christening!

My baby girl is now 6 months old and we just had her christened in NJ.  While we were there we saw many good friends and family.  I am in the process of making the Thank you cards.  I have attach a few for you to see.  Please let me know what you think.  Many of the cards I made are uniform but I chose to make a few different ones like the cute Tilda you see here.  You can find more Magnolia Tilda and friends stamps Here! Look for more of  my cards in My Etsy Shop.

I also love olives so I made this card with my new Olive stamp I got.  I will use it as a thank you for your hospitality card.
Here are more Thank you cards using Spellbinders dies.


1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

these are sooooo cute, great coloring.....have a super fantastic day!

enjoy *~*