Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fashionista Designer Handbag Notecards

As you may already know I love to design handbags and you will never guess which spellbinders I used to design these purses.  Please leave a comment if you think you know which die.  It will be interesting to know what people come up with.  All my new creations can be found in my Etsy Shop

My Blog Candy is now closed.  Will the winner please contact me within 48 hours with address.  Congratulations for being the winner of my first Blog Candy.


Also note: I have listed brand new Anna Griffin Halloween and Christmas Collections in my store.  Click here to view the following Collection:
Look soon for fun kits and projects featurimg these collections.


2 comments:

Nicki S said...

Who is the winner of the blog candy? I do not see it posted anywhere.

Salpi said...

Is Adding it now