Wednesday, December 15, 2010

To my Fellow followers and Blog Visitors

Dear Followers and Blog Visitors:
 I want to post today to honor you all and thank you for your support.  I am pretty new to this blogging world but I feel its rewards. Not only by using it as a tool to promote my products but more so for the friends and supporters I am meeting.  I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays by offer a blog candy.  All who add a comment to this post regarding my blog and/or my Etsy handmade creations will be in a drawing to win the following handmade and designed by me items pictured below which are found in my Etsy Shop.  The Drawing will be held January 1st. The winner will be posted on the blog and will have 48 hours to contact me with mailing address. 
Best Regards and Thanks for your support,
Salpi Marie

Set of 10


Set of 6

1 Yard

Set of 6

2 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

Your Etsy store products are amazing and I enjoy seeing the creations you showcase via your blog too.

This gorgeous giveaway is so generous of you. Thank you and have a wonderful Christmas.

Mrs Frizz said...

Quite simply put ... beautiful!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the bottom of the world.

May 2011 be a memorable one.